Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dad's Video

Sorry it has been so long -- so much has happened since my last blog entry...

My life has completely changed...

Enrique Ochoa Venegas - my father - passed away 2 months ago in Puebla, Mexico - on March 30, 2012.

It was his 74th birthday.

I will be sharing more in the next several blog posts - in reflection and in celebration of a truly great man - who just happened to be my Dad.

Below is the video that was made to honor and remember him at a Memorial Program at the school where he and Mom served for over two decades...

What a life...

What a good and gracious man....

What a steady and faithful husband, father and friend...

What an incredible gift of God to know him and be his son...






(For those that care about such things:  The tunes are "For My Father", by Andy McKee and "Those Who Wait", by Tommy Emmanuel.)

No comments:

Post a Comment