Friday, July 13, 2012

2 Days to Make It -- HOME!

We were excited to be leaving Las Vegas - mostly because we were more than ready to head back to Iowa.  Back HOME!!  About 1500 miles to go...

Tuesday:  On the way to our hotel in Grand Junction, CO - we made a stop at Arches National Park.  If Vegas had a "wow" factor - this place has a "WOW" factor!!  I'll just let a few photos speak for themselves...

Wednesday:  About 1000 more miles to drive - in one day - to make it to Cedar Falls...!

We have shared an amazing 17 days!!  I am SO BLESSED that I GET to be FAMILY with Martha, Josh, Becky, Joel and Lydia...


'Life is a Highway...!"

Balancing Rock.

One of the several hundred natural arches in the Park.

"Another picture, Dad...?"  "OK..."

A great woman there on my left...

...that lets me kiss her...!!!

Arches all over the place!


Hiking pics...

The Tunnel Arch

"Hold it up."

My Girls: Even MORE beautiful than the scenery!

We caught the "magic light" on the drive out of the Park.

SO beautiful to see LIVE...!

Hauling it Home...

Gladly sharing the wheel with my Senior in High School 
- and some good conversation.

------------------------------------------

I am happy to report that we are HOME now 
- safe and sound!!

I'll have one more Final Blog in the next few days to wrap up this trip...

This truly has been a Vacation to cherish and remember for a LIFETIME...! 

No comments:

Post a Comment