Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Fish Story That Wasn't

Again, we are leaving later this evening - after wrapping up a GREAT NAZ VBS this year - to go on our Annual Guys Fishing Trip...

I HAD to post these pics of the fish I caught a few years back.  Boy, this was a FUN fish to catch!!

Jay (2nd from left) and I were in the back canal - I had a red spinner bait that I thought got "caught" on the bottom somehow - until Jay hollered, "Fish on!!"

Sure enough, this Great Big Bass decided it wanted my company!!

After reeling it in - felt more like hauling it in - we took it back to the cabin.  I didn't want THIS fish to be just a "story" that no one would believe that I actually caught!

So these are the pics that prove it - with no special effects or enhancements - haha!!


Darrin, Jay, Me, Mr. Big Bass, Chad

"Say hello to my little friend!"

No comments:

Post a Comment