Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's Time...

It's time.

I need to start writing some things down.  Especially now.  There are just too many rich and deep blessings that would be "lost" if they didn't get written down somewhere...

So - This will be my attempt to record, recollect and reflect on some slices of life and pebbles of learning along the Way.

I look forward to what I might learn as the road continues to inch longer and longer into what I am convinced is God's perfect timing for me - and for the people and places I love.

I hope I have the courage to be real.  I hope I have the wisdom and discernment to write what needs to be said - not what I think someone else wants to hear.

Most importantly - I hope I never stop being amazed by what happens when human beings humbly seek to Love God, Serve Others in Christ - and Live and Enjoy Life to the Full.

Thanks for taking a peek...

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world :) Look forward to more real postings....

    ReplyDelete